1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? How many sugars?
I am a tea-aholic, I have at least 5 & always in a cup no smaller than a pint! And no sugar.
2. Favourite part of your roast?
Roast potatoes, love them! Also love them cold a few hours later so always make enough for leftovers!
3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
Could never narrow it down to one, custard creams dunk pretty well as do Digestives, and Shorties and Hobnobs and ……..
4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
Tea & cake …. see above reference to tea!!!
5. Favourite word?
6. Cockney rhyme slang?
I LOVE cockney rhyming slang & I laughed out loud at Easties the other night when Mick said to Alfie he’d be facing “a proper bit of bird”!
I also LOVE boatrace/face.
7. Favourite Sweet
8. What would your pub be called?
I’m rubbish at creating names & I dont drink either so I don’t think I’d make the best publican!
9. No.1 British person?
The Queen …. obvs!!
10. Favourite shop / Restaurant?
I don’t have either really although I’ve just started crocheting so my fav shop at the moment is my local wool shop Phase Patch.
11. What British song pops into your head?
Land of Hope & Glory …. predictable but true!
Ooo yes please, although it usually gives me rotten heartburn!